The Parent-Teacher Association is a volunteer group dedicated to supporting the school and enhancing the quality of the educational experience at Royal Oaks for all students.
Key goals include:
- Coordinating volunteer participation to support school programs
- Hosting extra-curricular activities that encourage family involvement
- Sponsoring activities that increase school spirit
- Raising funds for supplemental services, equipment, and supplies
- Supporting the school administration in its goals
Royal Oaks PTA
For more information,
Join the PTA
All Royal Oaks families and staff are welcome to be part of the PTA. Our meetings are held in the Media Center at 6:00pm on typically the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Check our calendar for exact dates.
We invite you to join us to learn more. Or click below to join!
You do not need to be an official PTA member to come to the meetings but only paying PTA members can vote on official items.
Volunteers are essential to our mission. We will have many opportunities over the course of the school year for you to help:
- Book Fairs
- Fall Party
- Spring Carnival & Silent Auction